Susie Kroll will be presenting on April 21-22 at Greensboro’s Koury Center for the NC Justice Academy’s “Teen Dating Violence Symposium”. This 2 day course is designed to help School Resource Officers become more aware of the problem of teen dating violence. It will also offer information on how to make referrals to community service organizations for victims of teen dating violence. The symposium is open to other law enforcement personnel and public school officials. Continue reading
- Susie Kroll to Present at NC Justice Academy’s Teen Dating Violence Symposium
- Paralympic Mallory Weggemann on Accepting Her Disability and Winning the Gold!
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace – Using a Hitman
- Three Communication Errors that Derail Your Business Relationships
- Internationally Recognized Cyber Crime Expert, Jayne Hitchcock, to Present at NASA
- Simple Self Defense Moves for Women & Children – How To Escape an Attack!
- Redefining Masculinity with Activist Tony Porter
- Founder of JOY International Joins ESB!
- Know Before You Go – 8 Personal Safety Tips for Running at Night
- Can Your Group Use a Little Motivation? This NFL Great Will Motivate!
- Happy New Year from ESB!
- The 3 Phases of Holiday Grief
- Halloween Safety Tips for Kids & Adults
- Triumph over tragedy: Mallory Weggemann at TEDxUNPlaza
- LinkedIn for the Non-Profit Sector
Follow Us on LinkedIn